Rental Zodiac Menorca

One, two, three, dip!! This is what renting a zodiac in Menorca has. That the speed at which you arrive at the coves both in the south and in the north of the island, allows you to be among the first to arrive and take advantage of the rental time.

Renting a semi-rigid boat such as a zodiac, Capelli Tempest or Highfield, can be associated with a sportier style of navigation, although the optimization of time and safety when sailing are characteristics to take into account, from our point of view.

Semirrígida CAPELLI TEMPEST 775

From 350 | Requires PNB o PER | Port Mahón
Everything included in the price, except fuel
Length: 8.11m | Beam: 2.94m | Capacity: 12 people | Engine: 250hp


Departure from the port of Maó, 10 minutes to the first cove and dip. The Capelli Tempest values the time of others, therefore, with its speed, it makes it easy to reach the beaches of Menorca soon.

Renting a RIB in Menorca, from the Italian brand Capelli Tempests, is now possible. A boat that breathes adrenaline, ideal for going fast and safe. Although if you prefer to be calm and share moments with family and friends, you can do it in the large bow sundeck.

When the sea is calm, it is fantastic. But when the sea is rough, the navigational capacity of the Capelli’s hull comes to the fore, offering calm and stability between the waves.

Great speed and stability
Possibility of approaching the beaches
Capacity and comfort

Required degree: GNP
Engine: 250CV
Maximum speed: 38KN
Cruising speed: 21KN
Number of places 12
Length 8.11 m.
Sleeve 2.94 m.
Draft 0.6 m.
Water tank capacity 100 l.
Fuel tank capacity 250 l

Paddle €50
Snorkel masks €10
Skipper €225 – €250 (July and August)
Transfer of the boat (Depends on the port)
Fill the deposit €100 (Fuel NOT included in the price)

Hull color Blue
Fusion CD radio with Bluetooth
Retractable bow bimini awning
Additional bow sundeck
Indoor, outdoor table
Swimming ladder
Cold-hot fresh water tank
Indoor shower
Outdoor shower
Total toilet 1
Kitchen with fridge and sink
12 volt plug. usb socket
Silver aft shape for bathroom, in teak

CharPlotter with sonar
Rescue equipment
Marine VHF transmitter
Navigation lights
Anchoring equipment
Bilge Pump
Regulation vests
Geolocation system in real time

Departure: flexible schedule from 9am
Return: 7:00 p.m. (Except July and August 8:00 p.m.)

All charter boats must be returned with a full tank. They must take into account that the gas station in the port of Maó closes at 9:00 p.m.

A payment of 35% will be made when making the reservation and the remaining 65% upon delivery of the boat.

A deposit of €1,200 must be paid the same day the boat is picked up. Payment must be made in cash or by credit card. 100% will be refunded, as long as everything is ok.

You can cancel your reservation 15 days before and 100% of the amount will be refunded.
In case of adverse weather conditions, 100% of the amount will be refunded.

Abrir chat
¿Quieres navegar?
Virginia a los mandos. ¡Dígame!